Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Consonant Index



"Window Over a Garden" by Marc Chagall, 1917


Final Consonants





The Pronunciation of "Ed" in Regular Verbs





The Pronunciation of "s" in plural nouns, the third person singular of verbs in the Present Simple Tense, and in Possessive using proper nouns.





The Pronunciation of Final Sibilant Consonants



The Pronunciation of Initial Consonants


The uses of the third form participle (past participle)

1. Present Perfect Tense
I've already seen that movie.

2. Past Perfect Tense
I didn't want to see that movie last night because I had already seen it

3 Passive Voice
Those patients will be seen by the doctor soon.

4. As An Adjective
This chair is broken. You shouldn't sit on it.

Here are links to the third form participle practices that we are studying in class:

Third Form Participles, a to c
Third Form Participles, c to f
Third Form Participles, f to l
Third Form Participles, l to r
Third Form Participles, r to s
Third Form Participles, s to t
Third Form Participles, t to w
Third Form Participles of Regular Verbs
Three Forms of The Verb: List

Irregular Verb Quiz #1
Irregular Verb Quiz #2
Irregular Verb Quiz #3
Irregular

4 comments:

  1. Cool blog you got here and thank you for the valuable information. This is truly a great read for me and definitely be back to read some more.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


    faithfully
    mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success is a choice not a dream. So, work hard for it and always be open-minded. Visit my site for more information. Have a good day and keep on moving forward for that success.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    Yong
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers