Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Three Rules For The Pronunciation of "ed". Listen and Fill the Blanks.

"Festival of The Flowers/Festival de las Flores" by Diego Rivera



1. Mr. Peterson himself when he tried to bake cookies.

2. The student found this class too easy, so he to a higher level.

3. I my car on Twenty-Second Street near Bartlett.

4. After I the silverware, it looked like new.

5. It was one of the best restaurants in town. Everything delicious.

6. I'm exhausted. I fifteen hours yesterday, and I didn't get much sleep.

7. Mr. and Mrs. Blue their apartment last weekend. They didn’t it blue.

8. Mary her five year old son before she left him at school.

9. My cousin's plane in San Francisco last night at 10:30. I had to pick him up.

10. The mail carrier the package to the wrong address.

11. We didn't get out of the meeting until 11:00. It late.

12. All of the newspapers the story about the kidnapping.

13. After I my car thoroughly, I vacuumed the inside.

14. Jeff left on Sanchez Street instead of right. He got completely lost.

15. Little Red Riding Hood some delicious cookies for her grandmother.

16. The wolf out of the woods and stood in the girl's way. She was frightened.

17. We our class reunion. We saw a lot of people we hadn't seen in a long time.

18. I like to play music that Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart .

19. I was cleaning the bathroom when I a leak in the
ceiling.

20. Mary an interesting documentary on Channel Nine.

composedjumpedkissedwatchedarrived
reportedturneddeliveredpolishedpainted
workedtastedendedburnedchanged
washedenjoyednoticedparked
baked


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for very good blog about present perfect tense. It's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article! Thanks for this material has been a great help, I want to make a constructive contribution. Really recommend this app has Been a great tool for my learning and pronunciation
    http://www.pronuntiapp.com

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers