Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Third Form Participles l to r. Some will be used twice. Listen and Fill the Blanks.



1. I haven't the new best seller yet, but I plan to.

2. I've several interesting people recently.

3. He hasn't his bicycle in a long time.

4. He hasn't his old job yet. The new one isn't certain.

5. By the time the child reached the bank, the frog had already
into the pond.

6. Has the plane yet? Not yet, but you'd better hurry.

7. I had just down for a nap when the phone rang.

8. These books have already been to another student.

9. Their restaurant has quite a lot of money.

10. The policemen were to by the suspects.

11. These stairs are dimly . We need brighter lights.

12. The bell has several times. Didn't you hear it?

13. He hadn't to hurt anyone when he played football yesterday, but a boy got a sprained wrist when he tackled him.

14. Have the tools been away yet? Not yet, but I'll do it right away.

15. He has lost several of the pencils that I him.

16. I'm not Ed Murray. I'm afraid you're .

17. He hasn't his problem yet, but he's working on it.

18. It's still dark out. The sun hasn't yet.

19. Our credit cards haven't been off yet.

20. We have several new students join the class.

21. I didn’t need to read that book again because I had already it.

22. These earphones are for listening to tapes.

23. I need to see the dentist, but I haven’t an appointment yet.

24. The child was finally found and returned to his parents.

25. By the time Robert got to the party, all of the guests had already .

leaptlainmadeovercomeread
leftliedmeantpaidridden
lentlitmetputrung
letlostmistakenquitrisen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers