Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, July 10, 2009

Third Form Participles from s to t. Some will be used twice. Listen and Fill the Blanks.



1. Before they got their tickets, they had in line a long time.

2. His car stereo was . He needed to get a car alarm.

3. The boy was by a wasp when he went hiking in the woods.

4. Sometimes windows are after they've been painted.

5. Before they found a cure, the disease had every where.

6. More time has to be on rewriting compositions.

7. The criminal was paroled after he had not to break the
law again.

8. All of the corridors in the building have been .

9. My arms were tired because I hadn't in a while.

10. The last chapters in the book haven't been yet.

11. The garbage had a while before it was picked up.

12. The children like to be at the playground.

13. Has she her medicine yet? She’d better do it now.

14. This paper is . I need a new one.

15. His window was by a baseball and had to be fixed.

16. The wheel had several times before it stopped at number forty-five.

17. President Nixon was on by the angry demonstrators.

18. The car thief got caught because he had on the freeway.

19. They don't like to work a shift. It's inconvenient.

20. My shower has just a leak and needs to be fixed.

21. I haven’t my children to school yet. They have to be there by 8:30. I’d better hurry.

22. My son Jack has already his allowance for this week, and it’s only Tuesday.

23. Judy Wilson has English at City College for fifteen years.

24. I’m late to work because for the last hour, I’ve been in traffic.

25. By the time the police got to the house, the robber had the money, the car, and the CD player.

spedsplitstolenstruckswung
spentspreadstucksworntaken
spunsprungstungswepttaught
spatstoodstunkswumtorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers