1. I don't care for food. I prefer fresh food.
2. The clothes are all in the closet.
3. A hundred years ago, murderers were .
4. This coffee has been freshly . It's delicious.
5. Has the teacher the test yet? Yes, he gave it yesterday.
6. I haven't to the movies for about two months.
7. Their children have all up. They're in their twenties.
8. Has your daughter married yet? Yes, and she has three children.
9. His knees got sore because he had for a long time.
10. This is a pretty cap. Is it very expensive?
11. I have Mr. Dawson for a long time. He's a good friend of mine.
12. Have you dinner yet? No, it's all cooked, but several dinner guests haven’t arrived here yet.
13. I haven't from Tom in a long time, have you? Yes, I have. He’s been very busy in his new job.
14. The money is in a safe place. Nobody will find it.
15. His parked car was by another car. Unfortunately, no one saw the accident.
16. The meeting will be next Tuesday at noon.
17. Fortunately, nobody was in the accident.
18. They have on studying since they moved to the U.S.
19. The books were on the table. I don't know where they are now.
20. The orchestra is being by an excellent conductor.
21. Raymond hasn’t a raise in a long time, and he’s due for one.
22. The chocolate chip cookies are all ! Who has eaten them?
23. My knees feel much better now. They haven’t for a long time.
24. The factory workers were off when the company moved to Seattle.
25. It is a well fact that fruits and vegetables are good for your health.