Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Third Form of Regular Verbs. Listen and Fill the Blanks.



1. Our flight was three hours because of the storm.

2. Has that apartment been yet? Not yet. It’s still available.

3. Have you ever moving to the country? No, it wouldn’t be convenient for me.

4. David has to accept Mr.Parker’s job offer. That’s great news.

5. We were from seeing the president by a line of policemen.

6. Sandra has finally gotten her roof . It took a long time.

7. Has Steven ever his relatives in Canada? I’m not sure.

8. This is the most delicious soup I’ve ever . Who made it?

9. I lent Jack my electric drill, but he hasn’t it yet.

10. George hasn’t on River Street since 1999.

11. I’m amazed that Susan won the tennis match. She had never that
well before.

12. How long have you been in Computer Science? Since last year.

13, Haven’t you that there are many more cars on the freeway?

14. Cynthia hasn’t for Macy’s since she got married.

15. I haven’t English since I finished college six years ago.

16. This parking lot is for El Faro customers. All others will be .

17. Because of the rain, I think the school picnic has been .

18. No, it hasn’t. It has been until next Saturday.

19. We have to leave in a few minutes. Have the plants been yet?

20. By the time I got to the airport, the plane had already .

21. Paul hasn’t his sister yet to tell her about the wedding.

22. Seeing eye dogs for the blind are to ride Muni free and without leashes.

23. When the thunder started last night, we were glad because it hadn’t for three weeks.

24. I’ve been about my electricity for a while. I should pay the bill right away.

25. Ling Wong has never a cell phone before. That’s why she’s a little nervous.

interestedworkedusedcalledstudied
departedconsideredwaterednoticedcanceled
postponedreturneddelayedrentedworried
rainedplayedallowedtowedlived
visitedtastedrepairedpreventeddecided

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers