Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Initial "l". Listen and Fill the Blanks.

Lake Tahoe





1. Please me a dollar and a half. I’ll pay you back tomorrow.

2. I have to wash three of laundry. I have a big family.

3. You should be on time for work. Try not to be .

4. You can buy plywood at the yard. They also sell tools.

5. I don’t want a blue shirt. I want a dark blue shirt.

6. You me to the supervisor’s office. I’ll follow you.

7. This plane is flying very . That’s because it’s going to land.

8. The line at the bank was very . I had to wait a long time.

9. There are a lot of ducks in the at the park.

10. You can borrow books at the public . You can’t buy books there. You can buy books in a bookstore.

11. What do you speak? I speak Spanish and a little English.

12. I pay my rent to the every month. I put a check in her mail box.

13. She is studying at the university. She wants to be a lawyer.

14. I him ten dollars yesterday. He said he will pay me back tomorrow.

15. When I leave my apartment, I always the door. I forgot my key once. The manager had to let me in.

16. Don’t your keys. Keep them together on a key ring.

17. These shoes are too . I think I need a smaller size.

18. summer, we went to Lake Tahoe for vacation. We had a great time.

19. California is the state on the West Coast.

20. How long have you in San Francisco? I have here for fourteen months.

21. The president is the of our country. We elect one every four years.

22. The on Valencia Street was closed. I had to wash my clothes at a different one.

23. The edge of the highway is a for bicycles.

24. Jose has to class fifteen minutes early every day.

25. The factory closed last January and all the workers were off.

leaderlightlateloadslock
lakelanelumberlaundromatlent
leavelowlonglibrarylanguages
livedlastlargestlose
loose
lawlandlordlaidlead
lend

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers