Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Initial "j". Listen and Fill the Blanks.





1. The judge asked the to submit the verdict to the court.

2. He's a real because he gave his seat to the elderly person.

3. It's a good idea to keep a and write something in it every day.

4. All new employees must the union.

5. There was a terrible traffic on the Bay Bridge yesterday.

6. We celebrate our Independence Day on 4th.

7. You can buy an engagement ring at the store.

8. He is on the track team. He can run fast. He also knows how to do the broad .

9. My grandfather always gives something to the children. He's the most
person I know.

10. For exercise, we sometimes go to the and play basketball or lift weights.

11. Our daughter's wedding was a very occasion.

12. I don't like to eat food. It's not good for my health.

13. was invented in America. It's a very rhythmic and
beautiful type of music.

14. George feels when his girlfriend talks to other men.

15. Bob is the funniest person I know. He always tells funny .

16. When you write, it is better to use specific details instead of ideas.

17. When we drove across the country from New York to California, it was a long .

18. My son is thirteen years old. He goes to high school.

19. I wanted to help the man who was injured, but his told me to stop.

20. Mr. Mah, the , unlocks the building in the morning and keeps the hallways clean.

21. Spike Allen went to for six years for robbing a jewely store.

22. If you have a flat tire, you will need a to lift the car. Then, you can put on the spare.

23. I would like some ice cream, but not too much. a little.

24. My friend Doris drinks orange every day. She loves it.

25. If your baby is crying, pick her up and give her a lot of affection.

juniorjourneygeneraljumpjokes
justgesturejailjazzjack
juryjuicegentlemanjoyfulJuly
jewelryjamjournaljoinjanitor
gentlegymjealousgenerousjunk
gently

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers