1. In San Francisco, it rains a lot in the winter, but snow storms are very .
2. I have an old . It doesn’t run very well. I’ll sell it to you cheap.
3. It was cloudy yesterday, but today it’s starting to up.
4. I want a new of shoes and a new of socks.
5. This is uncomfortable. I would rather sit down on that sofa.
6. He exercises every day. That’s good. He takes of himself.
7. It’s stuffy in this room. We need more fresh . Please open some windows.
8. Don’t drink too much . It’ll make you fat.
9. What size dress do you ? I wear size ten.
10. There was a on Guerrero Street. Fortunately, they put it out.
11. The company didn’t any new workers last month.
12. Please speak louder. I’m a little deaf in my right .
13. That movie is an excellent performer. I have seen several of her movies.
14. There will be or five new students in this class next week.
15. I have lived in California more than one .
16. He didn’t to speak to his employer about the working conditions.
17. You only have to pay the bus once. The bus driver will give you a transfer.
18. How do you live from Mission Campus? Fortunately, I only live about three blocks away.
19. I’m not if I will attend this school next semester or not.
20. Could you repeat that? I didn’t you very well the first time.
21. I live Mission Street. This school is very convenient for me.
22. Mr. and Mrs. Jones were upset because on their trip to Los Angeles, they got a flat .
23. An acrobat at the circus can walk on a very high .
24. Mabel attends church every Sunday. She also sings in the church .
25. I didn’t recognize Alice at the nightclub because she has different color .