Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Final /l/. Listen and Fill the Blanks.



1. There are some pictures on the . There is also a map.

2. When the rings, the class will start.

3. Are you going to your car? How much do you want for it?

4. The leaves are red and yellow in the .

5. The company’s records are in the cabinet.

6. I add soap to a of warm water, then I mop the floor.

7. She likes to go shopping in the new shopping . It has a lot of different stores.

8. The robber couldn’t anything. We always lock our front door.

9. I have two sons. One is very short, the other one is very .

10. How do you today? I was sick yesterday, but now I’m better.

11. I took a last night, and my headache went away.

12. Could you please me the time? Sure it’s two o’clock.

13. I always the apple before I eat it. I also the potatoes before I cook them.

14. Did you see the game on TV? It was exciting.

15. He down, but he was lucky. He didn’t break any bones.

16. If you see a spider in your house, you don’t have to it. Just put it outside.

17. Your call is being answered by voice . Leave your name and phone number, and we’ll get back to you.

18. There’s a at the bookstore. All used books are 15 percent off.

19. Our baby is one year old. Before now, she could only . Now, she can walk.

20. I like this dress very much. The is unusual, but it’s very attractive.

21. Maria and her husband live on top of a . They have a good view of the city.

22. I know you put a log in the fireplace, but I’m feeling cold.

23. Javier plays soccer very . Everybody wants him on their team.

24. I heard Mr. Parker’s message on my voice mail, but I haven’t returned his yet.

25. Will you be home tomorrow morning? I’m not sure. I might have to go out for a little .

pillwhilestealfeelfall
wallbaseballcalltellstill
tallsellmallfilebell
killmailsalecrawlstyle
hillfellwellpailpeel


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers