1. There are some pictures on the . There is also a map.
2. When the rings, the class will start.
3. Are you going to your car? How much do you want for it?
4. The leaves are red and yellow in the .
5. The company’s records are in the cabinet.
6. I add soap to a of warm water, then I mop the floor.
7. She likes to go shopping in the new shopping . It has a lot of different stores.
8. The robber couldn’t anything. We always lock our front door.
9. I have two sons. One is very short, the other one is very .
10. How do you today? I was sick yesterday, but now I’m better.
11. I took a last night, and my headache went away.
12. Could you please me the time? Sure it’s two o’clock.
13. I always the apple before I eat it. I also the potatoes before I cook them.
14. Did you see the game on TV? It was exciting.
15. He down, but he was lucky. He didn’t break any bones.
16. If you see a spider in your house, you don’t have to it. Just put it outside.
17. Your call is being answered by voice . Leave your name and phone number, and we’ll get back to you.
18. There’s a at the bookstore. All used books are 15 percent off.
19. Our baby is one year old. Before now, she could only . Now, she can walk.
20. I like this dress very much. The is unusual, but it’s very attractive.
21. Maria and her husband live on top of a . They have a good view of the city.
22. I know you put a log in the fireplace, but I’m feeling cold.
23. Javier plays soccer very . Everybody wants him on their team.
24. I heard Mr. Parker’s message on my voice mail, but I haven’t returned his yet.
25. Will you be home tomorrow morning? I’m not sure. I might have to go out for a little .