1. Who will they for in the next election?
2. If your dog or cat is sick, you need to take it to the ,
3. Multi- pills are good for your health. Take two every day.
4. Put the flowers in that and add plenty of water.
5. My friends are going on . They will be away the month of July.
6. You can apply for a driver's license at the Department of Motor .
7. The house on the corner is . Nobody lives there.
8. This bus transfer is for up to three hours. After that,
you can't use it.
9. His favorite is broccoli. He eats it three times a week.
10. We have a very nice of the city from our third floor apartment.
11. Mary has been a professional for three years. She plays in the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.
12. My breath isn't stopped by my tongue, teeth, or lips when I make a sound.
13. Could you please turn up the ? I can't hear the T.V.
14. I love to listen to her sing. She has a beautiful .
15. We are going to Sacramento for our vacation. We're going to relatives there.
16. He is near sighted, so he wears glasses to correct his .
17. A is a long, low piece of land between hills or mountains.
18. Our grandmother's jewelry is very . We keep it in a safe deposit box.
19. If you want to clean the carpet, you should use a cleaner.
20. A full business suit includes trousers, coat, and a .
21. On November 11, we remember each who served during war time.
22. Steven used to drive a truck. Now, he drives a for a clothing store.
23. sell jewelry and souvenirs to tourists downtown.
24. After “can”, “should”, “might”, “will”, and “must”, use the base form of the .
25. If you drive across this country, you’ll see how it is.