Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Final "n". Listen and Fill the Blanks.



1. Have you any good movies this year? Yes, I saw one yesterday.

2. I hope it doesn’t . I want to go on a picnic.

3. The robber came into the store. He pointed a at the clerk. He stole $500.00.

4. Please, sign your name on this , and write today’s date next to it.

5. I don’t have time to go out. I have to my apartment today.

6. What does this word ? I don’t know. Look it up in your dictionary.

7. You should your shoes before you go on a job interview.

8. I don’t want my steak well . I want it cooked medium.

9. How do you feel today? I feel thank you, and you?

10. We don’t have any more newspapers. We out of them.

11. Please, say that . I didn’t hear you the first time.

12. I’m going . I have to buy a suitcase and some clothes.

13. The isn’t shining now. It’s very cloudy. It’s supposed to clear up later today.

14. He waters his lawn every day. That’s why the grass is very .

15. She was very lucky. She five hundred dollars in the lottery.

16. All the cereal is . There isn’t any left.

17. If you eat orange and apple everyday, you won’t catch a cold.

18. There’s a post office on street around the corner from the laundromat.

19. I have to hurry. My will leave in ten minutes. I have to find the gate.

20. I have to sit down because I have a in my right leg. It really hurts.

21. The has been ringing for three minutes, and no one is answering it.

22. The doctor can’t talk to you now, but he’ll call you . May I have your phone number?

23. You’ll find the frying in the kitchen cabinet with the other utensils.

24. Is this your ? I found it on the floor under your desk.

25. The heels of my shoes are out. I need a new pair of shoes.

meansunrananshine
phonewornpendowntowngreen
raincleanfinelinegun
gonewonmainplanepain
seensoonpanagaindone

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers