Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, May 18, 2009

Interactive Final /k/, Listen and Fill the blanks




Instructions: First, click on the play button and listen to the list of words. Then, listen to the sentences and type the words you hear in the blanks. After you finish all of the sentences, check your answers by clicking on the small boxes to the right of the blanks. Don't look at the answers until you fill all the blanks. Carefully make sure your spelling is the same as the answer. Change your answer if it's not the same as the answer in the box.

1. What time do you usually up every day? I usually up at 6:30 AM.

2. I like to . I use my oven to bread, cookies, and cake.

3. If you work very hard, you sometimes need to take a .

4. There are a lot of ducks in the at Golden Gate Park.

5. I don’t like to take the bus to school. I would rather .

6. I have to leave class early today because I have a little .

7. I need a plumber because there’s a in my shower.

8. You’re going to open a new business? I wish you good .

9. I get my pay once a month. Then, I pay my bills.

10. How many different languages do you ?

11. I have to my suitcase. I’m going on a trip.

12. It me an hour to get to school yesterday.

13. You said you had a garage sale yesterday. How much did you ?

14. I up at four o’clock in the morning yesterday because I was thirsty.

15. I can’t open this bottle because the bottle cap is .

16. What bus do you usually to get to Mission Campus?

17. I must up my children after school everyday. They finish school at three o’clock.

18. We try to do our laundry once a . But sometimes, we have to wash the clothes more often.

19. Her sometimes feels stiff after working for a long time.

20. The is a good place to go for exercise, picnics, and fresh air.

21. He goes to at ten in the morning and finishes at seven in the evening.

22. In the autumn, the leaves fall. We use a to clean them off the front yard.

23. The traffic accident caused a traffic jam. It took a long time for the police to take the away.

24. A third person is sitting at our table. Waitress, please bring an extra knife, , and spoon.

25. He said the diamond necklace is worth three thousand dollars. But I don’t believe him. I think it’s a .

headachewoketookleakmake
wakelakeluckstuckspeak
packwalkbreakbakecheck
picktakeweekneckpark
workforkfakerakewreck


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers